but Your Makeup Doesn’t Have To
- These prices are subject to change with prior notice.
- Touch-up appointments will be subject to the availability of the technician's schedule. Please select the best appointment time for your touch-up as we have highly limited availability. Please note that rescheduling of the complimentary touch-up (within 4-6 weeks) cannot be guaranteed. If a rescheduled appointment does not meet the complimentary time frame, touch-up fees will apply. Yearly touch-up/color booster appointments 20% off the regular current price (for returning clients only).
- We accept cards, cash and internet banking payments.
has no analogues in New Zealand
- Tattoo aftercare instructions how to save the result as long as possible.
- Advice and consultation during healing time.
I had a semi-permanent makeup done on my eyebrows and eyelids for practical reasons. It cuts time I usually spend on getting ready in the morning in half. There is an additional comfort of knowing my eyebrows wouldn't have smudged or my eyeliner run in the middle of the day. I am very happy I went to Wellington Permanent Makeup for the procedure because Dasha created a calm atmosphere and she was very confident. I am very happy with her work and would highly recommend her to anyone who would like to have the procedure done. It is well worth it.
The idea of permanent make up really appealed to me as I love to be made up and wouldn't think of leaving the house without my face! I've had my eyebrows, eyeliner and lips tattooed and all I have to wear is mascara. Very professional service. I would highly recommend Dasha and permanent make up to all.
Dasha must be absolutely THE BEST permanent make up artist in New Zealand. I have tried the rest, now I am with the best! My eyeliners, eyebrows and lip blush look stunning and I wake up every morning, look in the mirror, smile and whisper thank you Dasha. I look so beautiful and natural and don't need to apply makeup.
Profile: permanent makeup, cosmetic tattoo, tattoo removal
of an experienced specialist?